Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm having a bad feeling bout HP essay

Was teachin piano just now when ying msged me and told me some news.. not very good news..
she said that she emailed miss wu and miss wu said that all the words in the table are included in the word count.. how can that be?? i mean.. obviously you put in the table to save words right?? now what's the point of putting the table then?

now trying edit and cut down the word count.. don't know how.. plus.. ying told me that miss wu wants more opinion and not so much facts?? i don't know.. quite fan and worried now.. plus my smoking reduction part is not really done yet.. i'm worried..

guess i should have emailed mis wu earlier and asked her for her opinion.. it's like too late d.. it's almost thursday, the due date.. and.. haih.. i'm very frusrated now..

No comments: