Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some of my christmas presents! :)

Christmas was special for me last year, 2008.. i got to spend it in perth, australia. it was a quiet but meaningful christmas.. with lots of sumptuous food.. *winkz..* :) hehe spent it with aunty janet, uncle tony and jerry... in perth. .a their beautiful home... (i have not posted the post on the trip to perth yet)


however, just decided to post the pictures of the lovely gifts that i received.. :)



my first gift.. from sofia!! was reli happy when she gave it to me.. i still remember.. she gave it to me on the saturday that we had the recycling project in vista.. she suddenly said.. 'samm, take the plastic bag from my pocket... ' i took it and found the brooch.. :) it was from bonita... so sweet of sofia!! :) thank you dear!!


my second gift.. from aunty suzie.. :) it was so nice of her to prepare a gift for me.. :) din't expect it!


my third gift... from jacqueline... this gift was unexpected... and was reli touched she remembered me! :) :)



my fourth gift.. from the gift exchange during the christmas dinner on the 20th night... :)



my fifth gift!! from my special someone! hehe... from yee xiang of course!! din't expect him to get it for me.. i really love it!! have been wanting to buy a big handbag for quite sometime.. but those that i saw were either too expensive or.... well... not the design that i like.. but when i opened this present from him... i immediately fell in love with this bag.. :) lol... quite dramatic huh?? lol.. :) it was really sweeeet of himm.... aiyo.. so lum.. *melts...*



this is my sixth gift.. :) the gift i received on christmas day itself! from aunty janet and family!! a pair of earrings and a necklace! i really love the earrings... :) the next day, 26th... we were shopping when we suddenly saw a large poster on one of the walls... in the shopping mall... it was of jesicca alba.. and she was looking as hot as ever... and.. guess what?? she was wearring a pair of earrings similar to the one aunty janet gave me.. !
aunty janet saw the poster too... and she was so excited.... she said 'samm... my taste not bad eh? the earring is similar to the one jesicca alba is wearing!!'
so cute!!
hehe... i must say.. her taste is good.. :)



this is my last gift... din't expect anymore gifts.. when shu xian gave me this pair of earrings on the first day uni started in january 09. thanks shu xian.. :) i reli like the pink dangly thingy.. :)



2 comments:

renly said...

ooo...was tat the pair of earrings u wore to library that day? I saw the jessica alba ad too!haha..quite similar eh=)

Samm said...

hehe.. yea.. it was the one i wore to the library that day.. with the hairband also.. lol.. where did you see the ad?? :)