Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blissful weekend..

Cleaned my room yesterday morning... especially my wardrobe.. it's much tidier now.. :) lolzz... spent some time tidying up my notes too.. to pass it to my junior soon... can't believe that finals is actually over... !! anyway, watched the dvd 10 promises to my dog.. that was in the afternoon... the movie was reli sweet and touching. the puppy was soooo cute.. reli reli cute... i cried during the movie... lolzz.. went to assunta yest evening to visit jon lai, his mum and bro.. they were hosptalized cuz of dengue..

today played badminton with jeff and jacq.. then.. table tennis.. and then swimming too.. little natalie din't wanna swim and kept crying.. lol... after swimming... jeff gave me the dvds he burnt for me!! yay.. greys anatomy.. from season 1 all the way to season 4!! that would certainly keep me busy this whole holiday.. well at least for these few weeks.. :) thanks jeff!!


a cute pic of natalie.. (when she wasnt crying.. )



a pic of me.. taken by jacq... dunno y i looked so 'cham'...

2 comments:

mil0chel said...

wahh bikini ar ???

Samm said...

haha.. yea oh.. lolzz.. wei.. when we wan go out for a drink tgt??