Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weight of workload :S

The past week has been full of biopharm.
Biopharm in the morning, after lunch, after dinner... its really tiring to have to look at the book although i don't feel like it at all!
Cant wait for biopharm to be over!

I have to use these few days which are left to trust in Him and to build my faith, like what Jace shared in LG yesterday!
Faith is when you cannot do it on your own, but you believe that you'd be able to do it by His grace and strength! YUP!
I have to keep reminding myself of that! :P

7 things on my list, for February, which seems like a pretty busy busy month for me!!

1. So CNY eve dinner will be on the 13th, we're gonna have steamboat! cant wait!

2. Biopharm would be on 15th Feb, 2nd day of Chinese New Year :(

3. I'll be sharing for LG on the 16th Feb

4. Might be catching a movie on the 17th Feb with Ying and some others :)

5. Draft results would be due on 19th Feb, and the Chinese New Year Party will be on the same night, cant wait!

6. Pharm care presentation would be on the 24th Feb, and after that Ying and I plan to babysit! :)

7. CNY dinner at Su Yin's house would be on the 28th Feb, the 15th day of CNY!


Hope the month doesn't pass by too quickly!!

No comments: