Saturday, November 13, 2010

A new chapter of life.

I am finally more settled down here in Kuala Terengganu, thanks to the very nice people here in KT who have been more than welcoming.
I must say that I'm surprised that I actually decided to finally come here, because:

1. I am super super far away from home, that it makes more sense flying back than driving (driving takes 6-7 hours). But, how often can i actually fly? :(
2. I am the only chinese prp from our P107 batch.
3. My dear one is somewhere far as well.

I am really trying to cope my very best. With new housemates, in a whole new place (a place i would never expect myself to be working in), and meeting new people and friends.

God has sent very nice people along my way, to take care of me during this first week. I must admit, it was scary, especially when my family left me in KT last sunday, and i was to live and go through the weeks alone.

I've never been in this kind of a situation before. I guess it is certainly time to grow up and be more independent, enjoying work, and learning from new experiences. I really hope to become a much stronger person after all these.

Am very happy that YX and chan sing came to KT to meet up with me. it was really a pleasant surprise! an unforgetable one.

Tomorrow will be another new week. The thing i'm looking forward to is the weekend! and this week, we only have to work 3 days! :) we have 4 days off for hari raya (including the weekend).

4 comments:

mil0chel said...

Stay strong sammie~~:)

Samm said...

thank you! :) how are you doing?

mil0chel said...

Heyy i'm alright.. i jz started work so i'm still waiting for my timetable.. meanwhile i'm floating in OPD... Jiaxing's here w me but she's doing OPD counselling so i haven't been working w her..

Who else is w you?

Samm said...

its alright here! :) met new ppl :)
i only have juliana and anyss from IMU here, besides that there are 2 bpharm ppl :) and other chinese prp's from other uni lo :)