Tuesday, August 5, 2008

sleepless nights...

I've been having sleepless nights lately.. i mean.. tossing and turning in my bed for dunno how long before falling asleep.. and having wierd dreams too.. is it the stress taking its toll on me??

I have to say that i've been very stress ever since my 4th sem started.. :( i don't know why.. guess its cuz things are getting tougher.. and there are more demands from the lecturer..

Plus our batch is the first batch who will not be able to join in our juniors' batch the following year if we din manage to pass the finals and the resits.. so.. yeah.. it means i have to be more serious bout my studies..

I'm giving so much pressure to myself.. well.. my parents are happy that i just try my best.. but somehow.. i feel that my best would not be enough..

I don't know how i would face my last year in scotland next year if i'm already feeling this STRESSED now.. guess i should go for some aromatherapy or something.. i heard its good for relaxing and revitalizing the body? lol..

No comments: