Monday, October 20, 2008

My weekend..

Went cg on friday.. and din't know it was a free cg until i went there to daniel's house with regi and jhim told us it was free cg..... played congkak with jhim.. lol.. he bullied me.. and i lost.. he was so happy.. lol... then.. we went to mamak.. and it was only 9 plus.. so early..

it was drizzling... summer, charissa, regi and me shared one umbrella while walking from the car to ajimal.. we had to sit inside.. it was pretty stuffy... plus, we sat near the place the cooked the maggi goreng and all those.. hm.. just washed my hair before cg somemore.. anyway.. we were there in mamak till almost 12 that we managed to watch one whol movie on star movies i tink.. or HBO, not sure which channel.. it was a horror movie i tink.. kinda creepy.. but at least i was watching with regi and the rest.. :)

went saturday service.. and regi couldn't make it.. rebec was gonna get baptized.. and another friend of mine..

sunday was quite different for me.. as i did not need to wake as early as 645.. like i do every sunday morning.. went for breakfast with mum and dad.. ate roti planta.. then teman dad to cut hair at the barber.. then mum helped me to dye my hair a little when we got back home.. :) a simple weekend for me...

No comments: