Friday, October 17, 2008

Thankfulness

i'm very very thankful that exam is over for me.. it's the first time in one whole month dat i wake up this morning without having the dreaded feeling cuz i have to spend the whole day studying (again) ... i don't know why but i felt that this semester's exam was particularly tough for me.. i don't know bout the others.. but i felt especially more pressured this time around..

but through it all, i've realized that God is always faithful. and we never, never should doubt of His faithfulness.. which will never fail, and His mercies are new every morning.. He has been faithful to me especially during this exam period.. giving me the peace and assurance.. though my worry self always worry for no reason and get stressed very easily, i felt peace in my heart knowing that He'll help.

lets see.. i think i accomplished quite alot today...

woke at 10 plus.. couldn't sleep longer.. don't know why...

read the cake book that i borrowed from the library yesterday... was especially interested in the part about cheesecakes.. :) hehe.. new york cheesecake especially..

watched csi new york.. haven't been watching it for ages..

made lunch with mum.. (cant remember the last time i helped to prepare lunch together with mum) it was quite fun!!:)

swept and mop the floor.. think i did quite a good job.. the floor seems quite smooth now.. and it smells nice too! lol..

went swimming.. 8 laps.. :) the weather was perfect just now.. but it's raining now though..

helped my bro with his add maths.. his spm is coming soon!!

gonna teach my student soon.. and then dinner..

and gonna go cg tonight!! hmm.... quite a good start for the first day of my holiday!!

No comments: