Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big bully

went to timesquare with jacqueline on friday to watch madagascar with her..
i expected it to be an ordinary day, watch the movie, then head back home when it was over, but was i surprised. the unexpected happened.

we still had quite some time before the movie started so we walked around..
bought mum a pink purse.. her current purple purse is quite worn out...
we queued up quite long to buy the popcorn for the movie and we were 15 mins late..

by the time we went into the cinema, madagascar had already started and the lights were out.. it was almost pitch black... jacq and me walked slowly to our seats (B17 and B18) only to find that there were two malay guys sitting in our places.. what was my reaction? well, i decided to be nice..

i said.. 'ini B17 dan B18 kan??'

and they said 'ya'

i said.. 'um, ini tempat duduk saya, B17 dan B18 tempat duduk saya. mana tiket kamu?'

they said... 'tiket saya hilang. tapi ini tempat duduk saya. You beli tiket you dari kaunter mana?
tingkat 3 atau tingkat 2?'

i said... 'tingkat 3 la!!' *i raised my voice, quite angry by this time, (how could you lose your ticket but still enter, right??) and i din't want to be so nice after all. i even wanted to show them my ticket but they weren't even interested to take a look*

guess what he said? ... 'oh, you beli dari kaunter salah, i punya tiket betul. you punya salah... ' *bla bla bla... giving all types of stupid excuses, answering me cheekily. both of them din't even want to move out from the two seats!!! *

that was all i could take from them!! i was practically boiling. I was determined not to be bullied by both of these two malay guys. it was reli obvious that they wer taking advantage of my friend and me. plus, those people sitting around were looking at four of us, especially at my friend and me, as everyone were already seated. only jacq and me were standing!!

then i pratically shouted at them, 'YOU GET OUT FROM MY SEaT!!!!' *not bothering to talk in BM*

and they still had the nerve to say, 'you pergi check dengan securiti la'

i said, 'YOU wanna check? YOU come with ME and check!!!'

they said, 'you pergi la'

that was the last of the little patience that i had. i shouted at the top of my voice, 'YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SEaT, IF NOT I'LL REPORT YOU BOTH!!!!'

*i stood there impatiently, with jacq, staring at them till they finally walked out from our seats, walked down the aisle and out of the cinema!!*

No comments: