Monday, November 10, 2008

Visit to the dentist.. :S

Went to the dentist last saturday.. 1st nov..
did scaling.. hm.. the dentist was quite young.. a male dentist.. lol..
he took one look at my teeth and said.. 'not bad.. but there is some plaque...'
don't know why but during the scaling of my teeth, my gum bled quite alot..
could taste the blood in my mouth.. and kept gargling and rinsing my mouth.. so yucky!

after it was al done.. he told me that something has to be done bout the empty place of which i had a missing tooth (lower jaw, left side, canine tooth) .. cuz if something was not done, all my front teeth would slant towards the empty place.. and it would be quite an ugly sight..

4 years ago.. i had an ingrown canine tooth (gigi taring)
it grew into my gum instead of growing out of the gum and outwards.
i underwent a surgery 4 years back.. removed the ingrown tooth.. and so now there is a empty place

after doing the scaling last week, the dentist said i had to do bridging...
cut a little of my molar tooth (the one beside the empty place), then make a porcelain canine tooth which would be bridged to half of a porcelain molar tooth which would be attached to what's remaining of my 'real' molar tooth...
its the first time i'm hearing such ting.. lol..

went for the bridging today.. 10th nov, monday.. the dentist cut a little of my molar tooth.. and everything went well.. :)
tink i can collect my porcelain tooth 7-10 days from today... yay... then there wil be no more empty place or missing tooth :)


a picture of my teeth.. notice the missing tooth?? ;)


lol... this is a picture of my teeth after i got the bridging done.. :)




No comments: