Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Checklists...

These few weeks have been busy.. i'm all occupied with preparations for Scotland.. a part of me really does not want to go.. don't know why.. i'm too much of a home person. i love my home, and my family.. :)

anyways.. took my passport sized picture the week before hospital attachment. Did my full blood test also.. at the Pathlab in Mega Mandung. The lab results were good but.. as usual, my cholesterol was high.. :( 6.4.. tink it runs in the family. No more fatty foods for me (not that i eat it very often though, i eat vegetables and fruits most of the time!)

Washed some of my thick clothings, those that i'm gonna take to Scotland. Will be taking dad's jacket and two of his woollen sweatshirts/jumpers (the ones he used when he was studying abroad in the US.

Weighed my big empty luggage bag, the one i'm gonna check in. It's bout 5 kgs wei.. super heavy.. and it's empty!

Got my new laptop last Saturday, 25th April. It is really nice.. haha.. i love it! The guy who helped to install the microsoft office software was also kinda cute.. :) lolss.

Bought another sweatshirt/jumper with mum on monday, 2 days back. Also bought scented candles for the deco for the table (for my birthday).

Went to IOI mall yesterday with mum to try and find a dress for my birthday party next saturday.. couldn't find any one that i particularly liked.
Ended up buying coloured stones for the deco for the table also. And also stuffs for the door gift!

Gonna be kinda busy these few days, making the door gift. Have to neglect my 'Grey's Anatomy' for a few days. Miss watching it alot.. haha... The offer letter is finally out today! yay.. can start doing my visa application.. busy busy...

2 comments:

Samantha Lau said...

I bought mine in IOI Puchong!! haha.. we shopped in the same place.. haha.. but I bought u din. LOL

Samm said...

you mean your dress ?? :)