Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fast and Furious 4

Last fri, 3rd april.. i went to timesquare with yee xiang.. :) watched fast and furious.. it was really nice.. and yeng also.. at first when i suggested to yx that i wanted to watch that movie.. he was like.. 'you watch wan meh?? i thought too violent for you and you don't like it?' Lolz... :) I also din't know y i suddenly so semangat to go watch that movie.. :) but it turned out to be great.. :)

The part that touched me the most in the movie was how much Dom love Letty.. he really felt so much pain when he found out she died.. I guess what they say is true.. 'you never really know how to appreciate someone or somthing, until you lose it'

It thought me to appreciate people around me even more.. i mean.. you nv know when it's too late.. a simple 'thank you' or 'i love you' can mean a whole lot to the person.. mere actions can also say more than words..

Went window shopping after that.. yx was really sweet.. brought me to all the shops.. pui me see clothes.. i must say he's really patient with me.. esp when i threw a 'tantrum' when i ended up not buying anything.. as i badly wanted to buy a dress.. in sungei wang.. lolzz.. it was a great day anyway... with my special person.. :)

No comments: