Monday, April 20, 2009

A very tiring first day of hospital attachment!

Woke up this morning at 6 plus. Was supposed to meet the rest outside IMU at 7am.
Was brushing my teeth and looking into the mirror when it suddenly occurred to me that today was the 20th of the month. Which meant that.. its was the exact date of the time of the month which, my period was supposed to come! No wonder i was especially emotional these few days back.. lolz.. PMS! Really hoped that it wouldn't come today.. as usually it seldom came on the exact date. However, i still brought the pad (with the wings).

Don't know why.. of all the days, IT chose to come today. So, I was clerking my case with Sue May when suddenly.. IT came.. made me super cranky today. Super tired and backache. Legs felt like they weren't mine. It was really really hot in the ward today! With the stomach cramp and with all the standing, there was a point where I felt like I was going to faint! Sue May kept asking me if i was okay.. I plan to wear a skirt instead of pants tomorrow. Hopefully it will be cooler..

We managed to clerk 2 and a half cases today. All male. Cases of stable angina, chronic renal failure, diabetes mellitus, and hypertension. Quite a good start. Good expereince. Four more days to go! :)

1 comment:

mil0chel said...

aduh too much info la gurl..