Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One week in Glasgow

Its been a week since i came to Glasgow. Have not been posting anything up.. have been so busy with stuffs.. Its all very very new for me.. i have to do things on my own, a lot of which i have never done before. But Glasgow is really a nice place.. and the accomodation is nice too... :) the people here.. very very nice.. :)

I have been cooking and preparing my meals since the day I reached Scotland.. :) hehe.. a miracle.. i'm eating very very healthy food too.. :)

usually milk, cereal, yogurt and apple for bfast
sandwich for lunch with orang juice and a peach..
and rice with soup/ other dishes for dinner...
yup... most people would say that it is a miracle.. :)


A pic of the minced beef Jacelyn cooked for dinner today.. :) I had some of it with my spaghetti.. :)

My spaghetti i cooked today... prepared and ate it all within one hour! lols.. put alot of onions, garlic, tomatoes.. i love it. hm.. not bad cooking...


This was the spaghetti i cooked 2 days ago... hm... was too watery and i forgot to put salt. so there was not much taste.. today's one was much better.. :)


This was taken in New Mercy Church... :) they provided us with so much nice Scottish food.. !! yummy!


Durians in the Chinese store!!


ME!!!


Three of us under the tree.. :)



The cathedral..


Shu Xian and me.. ;)









ME and chel.. :)


Both of us... so sweet... :) love you..




Really lovely greenery....


Sofia and meeee!


Jace and me... getting our student IDs.. :)


My first dinner.. pre-packed.


Ren Yung and me.. also waiting for our IDs.. :)


Four of us.. and our shadows.. ;)
Have been having classes from 9am-5pm these few days... tiring.. but quite fun.. had the longest lecture yesterday...4 hours!! the same subject.. ! lols.. have to go study now.. this will be a tiring semester.. must jia you d...!



















1 comment:

mil0chel said...

you eating chips la.. where got studying now... think i duno what you doing next door...