Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time for farewells... :(

29th May, 2009, Friday

Had a farewell meeting with Cindy and Fang Xhuen last friday. Have not seen Fang Xhuen at all ever since i moved back to KL in 2004.. Dint realize that time passes so fast.. Anyway.. he still looked the same as from the last time I remembered.. :) it was really fun catching up with him and Cindy. Planned to meet up with Cindy a lot of times before.. but always.. either one of us couldn't make it last minute.

We had lunch at a Thai restaurant in the Gardens. Then window shopped in a few places, one of them which was Sasa. :) haha.. Fang Xhuen accompanied Cindy and me into the shop. Then we ended up in Saint Cinammon. :) Used Fang Xhuen's laptop to check on Hsei Di's pics in facebook.. I miss Hsei Di so so much.. :(
Had lots of fun catching up with Cindy and Fang Xhuen... I even received a Belated Birthday gift from both of them. So sweet.. :)


30th May, 2009, Saturday

I still had my free movie-birthday voucher to be used at GSC. It was gonna expire by the end of May (which meant I only had 2 days more). So, decided to take dad for a movie. He seldom goes to the cinemas with us. So, Saturday was a movie day for both dad and me. Yup, just the two of us. :)

We watched Star Trek. I treated dad to the movie, and he treated me a nice lunch.. :) We were so full that we din't even feel like buying popcorns before the movie started (at 1.30pm).
Had a great time with dad.. :)


31st May, 2009, Sunday

Yee Xian came to church with me.. :) yay! Then he came over to my place after church.. Looked through the stuffs that i had packed so far.. yup.. I have been packing these few days.. Putting stuffs into the luggage bag, and then thinking twice, and then taking some of it out.. Couldn;t afford to bring so many things there.. After all, my weight limit is 20-23kg.. :(

Dad took us to the MPO (Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra) at KLCC in the afternoon. Yee Xian didn't join us though. The show started at 3pm. But we were there at 1pm plus. Had lunch there before going for the show. It was really really amazing.. haha.. It was my first time attending it. My piano teacher kept asking me to attend it many times before, but I din't have the chance. So, I decided to make it a point to go and watch it before I leave for Scotland!

Dad managed to get the whole family to go! So one happy family went to watch the orchestra performance! So so happy! Plus, we had really good seats (right in the middle, not too front, not too back)!

The pianist was really good! He even did an impromptu solo piece. Cuz the crowd kept clapping and applauding him even after he got off the stage. In the end, he had to come back on the stage and play his solo piece!
The whole orchestra was really captivating!

No comments: