Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weather.. :)

It has been raining everyday from monday to thurs this week.. had to wear my jacket when walking to classes and lab.. raining and raining.. it made me feel so gloomy and a little depressed when i woke these few days and opened the window to find that it was raining outside and the sun was no where to be seen.. :(

But, classes and labs still went on as usual.. duh right??
It was fun.. but tiring...



Took this pic from my room window.. bo was in my room when she looked out of my window and said 'eh... got rainbow!!'
Then chel and me were like... 'go take camera, go take camera!' lols.. :)

Anyway.. today all four of us walked to tesco for grocery shopping.. *i feel like those aunties who has to go buy groceries for the household*
bought almost everything to last me for the whole week.. or even longer!!
I'm stil short of eggs, milk and yogurt.. guess have to buy it from sainsbury..
The weather today was perfect... great for walking.. !!
Cooked dinner with bo.. ;)




The vege i cooked.. a bit miserable looking.. :( but tasted quite okay..


The soup bo made.. :) ginger and garlic with egg!!


My lunch today!! cooked by yee xian! so sweet of him.. he must really think that i'm really lousy in cooking.. i must admit, that i am actually VERY lousy in cooking.. but i'm trying my best...
This is fried spaghetti noodles with lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, sausage, with garlic and pepper.. very very yummy. :)





This was my dinner yesterday.. :) 3 dish meal.
Chicken thigh marinated by bo using garlic and herbs marinating sauce and then roasted in the oven
Leafy vegetables cooked by me.. and beans fried with egg.. :) by me.. haha.. i think only bo dares to eat my cooking...







No comments: